Inrax Managed Service
Most businesses are not run by computer technicians and need help to implement new computer systems. Our managed service is there to provide that help. With the managed service we provide the application service and help you to implement it for your organisation, and subsequently help keep it running. For pricing, see the Managed Service section of our Prices
Benefits of the Managed Service
- We work with you to set up the accounts in the way that best suits your business.
- We work with you to design a user and security policy specific to your business, and implement it in Inrax.
- We advise and implement aspects of web site design and work with you to help develop your web catalogue(s) and site(s).
- We advise on web site marketing, helping you to get your site(s) noticed by search engines. We suggest methods of advertising and promotion appropriate to your business, bringing our expertise to bear in this area to your benefit, and helping you avoid some of the pitfalls.
- We show you how to maintain XML data to hold details of stock items including their images and text for web display. You scan and load such images and text under our guidance. We show you how to use XML files to simplify the loading of stock taking results in batch, saving hours in calculating stock taking results.
- We advise on how to use the system specifically for your organisation.
- On an ongoing basis we troubleshoot your system for you, working with you to keep your web site(s) and catalogue(s) up to date, short that is, of a complete redesign.
- We help you implement new features of Inrax, as they are released.
The managed service lasts for a minimum of twelve months. Communication will be by email and telephone. There may be data transfer from a previous generation of business system; if you want us to do that we will need to assess the problem and quote for the work.
A key benefit of the managed service is that it smoothes the cost of initial consultancy work attendant on implementing any new system.