Join Mailing List
Inrax Release 5.15
04 Apr 2006
- The Financial Reports design tool has been enhanced to allow display of period opening and closing balances as well as period movements.
- Financial Reports may now include embedded variables within text sections, allowing values to be drawn from the accounts.
- Inrax web site article and product listings are now laid out using DIV structures instead of TABLEs. This allows multi-column product / article listing display.
- Article listings may now be placed within the right hand column of web sites, either on every page or specific pages.
- Amounts may now be displayed with a Euro symbol.
- Stock items now have a separate Supplier Reference field, used in purchase paperwork.
- The Service Period panel within transaction edit windows now has a Recalculate button to reset the service period dates based on the transaction date field.
- The Letter writing tool now has the option to select a Web Site in order to use paperwork headers applicable to that web site.
- The Web Site editor now allows the customer checkout note label, "Note / alternate delivery address" to be set to any chosen text.
- The Web Page editor has a new section for defining page header content, including title, description and any arbitrary HTML.
- Drop In HTML now has several new locations where HTML may be added to sites for customisation.