Join Mailing List
Inrax Release 3.5
06 Nov 2003
- Transactions may now have a text note added; the note is displayed on the printed
- Transactions now have a Counterparty Ref. field; this is included on printed reports
after a "Your Ref." label.
- The number of units currently in stock is now shown for the current stock item within
the transaction entry window along with price discount over RRP if relevant; an option is
available to show discount over RRP on printed transactions.
- New General Settings option to prevent popup warnings about stock going into negative
- New General Settings option to allow child organisations to edit or add data owned by a
parent template organisation.
- Delivery Methods now have options for pricing orders in excess of defined delivery price
- Many enhancements to eCommerce capabilities, improving layout flexibility.