Join Mailing List
Inrax Release 5.19
31 Oct 2006
- Stock groups may now have custom fields assigned to them allowing different sets of stock items to hold values for user-defined fields applicable to their stock group. For example, you may choose to add fields for Colour, Width, Height etc. Custom fields may be imported as part of a stock item XML import.
- Stock items may now be exported in XML format as a batch, giving a round-trip import/export capability for stock.
- Financial and OLAP reports now have a new filter to report on transactions from a single chosen web site.
- Multiple purchase orders may now be derived from a single sales order where the sales order contains stock with more than one usual supplier; one purchase order is opened for each of the suppliers.
- Inrax web sites have a new form capability to allow form submissions to be emailed to the web site owner, allowing visitor enquiry and other forms to be included within web sites.