Join Mailing List
Inrax Release 2.6
13 Mar 2003
- Stock Journals may now be carried out via an XML import, either as adjustments to
existing stock or as absolute stock counts. By exporting the results of a stock report to a
spreadsheet you can now carry out a stock check, update the stock values in the spreadsheet
and import back into Inrax, automatically adjusting stock values.
- XML imports in general have been enhanced in several ways. You now have control over
caching behaviour in order to optimise performance. A new toggle allows records to be
skipped when they are not found within Inrax, giving further control over how imports are
executed. Error checking and reporting for badly formatted XML input data has been greatly
- A new user setting allows you to define the date range for which transactions should be
loaded into a transaction browse window when first opened. Within each transaction browse
window the dates can be changed and a new fetch carried out to display any chosen set of
transactions. This improves responsiveness whilst giving you full control.
- A default location can now be set individually for each user. This is used when the user
creates new transactions.
- A new report called the Resource Use Report shows the resources your organisation is
using within Inrax including transactions per month, number of stock items and disk space
- The General Ledger report has an additional toggle to compress (net together) line items
that reference the same accounts within a particular transaction, reducing the overall
- Price Lists have been tuned to significantly reduce the time they take to save.