Join Mailing List
Inrax Release 2.5
28 Feb 2003
- Organisations now have a "Person" toggle so that you can distinguish between
types of counterparties (company/organisation or person).
- The Contact field in the Organisation window has been split into Title + Initials
or First Name + Surname. When marked as a Person, the contact name can be used to
automatically name the Organisation (surname first for better sorting).
- You may now define a Salutation field for the contact which determines how the contact
should be addressed; this presently used in the Letter editor.
- Organisations may have any number of alternative contact details defined so that you can
hold details for many individuals within a single counterparty business.
- Notification paperwork can now be sent to an address other than the main address held
for an Organisation by picking a Notify Organisation.
- XML Import now supported for Organisations
- XML Import performance has been improved by allowing batching of records.